Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spindle Speed:||24000 RPM||Positioning Accuracy:||0.005mm|
|Control System:||Mitsubishi||XYZ Travel:||500/400/180mm|
|Repeated Positioning Accuracy:||0.01mm||Spindle Motor:||3.2KW|
High Stability Reinforced Base 5Th Axis Cnc Milling Machine , VMC Equipment
High Speed Machining Center Features:
For guaranting the High Speed Machining Center stability and long-term usage when doing high-speed and precision milling and engraving, the machine structure has been strenghened, reinforced with rib strucrure and FEM analyzed. For avoiding twist, deformation and bending-resistance, Guide rail with large span section can increase the column rigidity.
For making the spindle perform well, Taesin high speed machining center use very rigid base, column and cross beam, which is good for high spead machining and also for heavy duty milling and engraving. At the same time, this casting technology also provide light-weight and high rigidity column and crossbeam.
Taesin high speed machining center can also do hard material milling and engraving with the modern electronic drive technology. This technology can also features silent running, good finishing and precision ground.
For providing high quality machine and long-term usage, all the core parts are from International Brand: Linearway: Taiwain; Coupling: Germany; Spindle: Taiwan; Control System: Mitsubishi;
For the quality control:
1) our engineer use the laser interferometer to check and inspect the positioning deviation and repeatability to the highest standard.
2) The engineer also check the geometrical sturcture accuracy.
3) We also do testing in our company before delivering to customer, which includes workpiece machining testing and tool tesing. The whole test running should be kept not less than 8 hours. And in this process, our engineers also check the machining performance and stability of the high speed machining center. All the parameters and technical datas are also checked to ensure the machine can work well. After the testing, the machine should run well and stable. Then the QC report will come out with the signature or stamp of the engineer in charge.
The High Speed Machining Center Core Parts are as follows:
1. X/Y/Z Axis: Taiwan “PMI” or “HIWIN” C3 Ball Screw
2. X/Y/Z Axis: Japan 20TAC P4 Bearing
3. X/Y/Z Axis:China JW2 Travel Limit Switch
4. X/Y/Z Axis: Taiwan “PMI” or “HIWIN” High-precision Linear Guide Way
5. Volume Oil Injector
6. Oil Pumping Motor
7. Germany R+W Coupling
8. Work Quartz Lamp
9. X/Y Shield
10. 8T Straight Line Magazine/12T Carousel Magazine
High Speed Machining Center Technical Data:
|X/Y/Z Axis Travel mm||500/400/180||600/500/250||780/680/330|
|Working Table Size mm||400*450||500*600||700*800|
|Max Load (KG)||150||250||300|
|Distance Between Column (mm)||480||750||760|
|Spindle Tool to Working Table mm||100-280||150-400||140-490|
|Rapid Traverse Speed m/min||10||10||10|
|Cutting Feed Rate mm/minute||1-8000||1-8000||1-8000|
|Spindle Motor KW||3.2||5.5||7.5|
|Spindle Speed rpm||24000||24000||24000|
|Positioning Accuracy mm||±0.015/300||±0.015/300||±0.015/300|
|Repeated Positioning Accuracy||± 0.01mm||± 0.01mm||± 0.01mm|